The Human Resource Assistant/ Admin Assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day operations.
1. Answers phones for the Company.
2. Receives and escorts employees and visitors.
3. Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance (WINTEAM and hard copy).
4. Assists employees and supervisors in the field (Operations)
5. Assists with new-employee orientations.
6. Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions.
7. Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment status.
8. Assists the with HR projects.
9. Assists with benefits administration.
10. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
11. Provides information by answering questions and requests.
12. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
13. Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
14. Assists with contract startups (data input and tracking).
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, provides office services by implementing administrative systems,
2. Critical Evaluation.
3. Relationship Management.
4. Ethical Practice.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Local travel to various worksites is required.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent required, plus one year of office/clerical support experience.
Previous Administrate Assist/HR experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.